IRS services for American expats

Residents of the United States deal with a complex tax situation during a stay abroad for a longer period of time. Even though they stay abroad, they always remain taxable in the U.S. But they are also required to pay tax in the country they stay in. Finsens helps and advices American expats with the complex U.S. tax issues.

Even if you are not an American or do not live in the U.S., but do have income from U.S. sources, you have to pay tax to the IRS and deal with the complexity of multiple declarations. Finsens helps you to understand these tax issues. Are you considering moving to or from the U.S.? We can help you with the best tax preparations.

Ik wil meer informatie over IRS

Zelf een levensverzekering afsluiten of overstappen

– Calculation of U.S. taxes
– Tax comparisons
– Planning and support if you want to move to or from the U.S.
– Advice about U.S. taxes
– Specific advice for executives

For more information about U.S. taxes, the IRS or for advice, please contact our office. Telephone: +31 (0)20 2624300.

Laat u goed adviseren door Finsens

Wilt u hulp bij het afsluiten van een levensverzekering of overstappen? Maak een afspraak met onze financiƫle adviseur of bel ons voor meer informatie, telefoonnummer: 020 26 24 300.